The Poured Brick Walls Workflow Process
Building on more than 50 years of experience
When you have a project ready to go out for bid, we can arrange a meeting to review a copy of the relevant blue prints, specifications and site plans.
Our process includes the following:
- Review the project documentation and prepare prices while looking for project savings (value engineering).
- Provide and review the estimate with you to address any questions or concerns.
- Upon receiving your approval to move forward, review any revised drawings, changes in specifications or site plan and contract documentation.
- Schedule activities and allocate resources for your project accordingly.
- After completion of the grading for the building foot print and it has been laid out and pinned; make a close review of the site to report any concerns.
- Inspection calling upon request.